Complete the Following Steps to Receive Your Renovation Funds
Complete the online Draw Request form
Attach proof of payment and pictures of completed work.
DFW Hard Money can issue your reimbursement funds in 2-5 business days.
Process Details to Receive Repair Funds
It is important that you provide us with instructions for accessing the property (lockbox code, key location, etc.) so that we can view the property.
Upon approval of property work completed, an ACH payment to your account will be initiated. Funds will typically post to your account 3-5 days from the time of your online request.
Please note: The amount of draw paid is at our discretion. We will take into account the amount of money spent on budgeted items, as well as the amount of unused draw funds remaining. Based on the project completion percentage, the draw amount may be less than requested.
Important items to note:
- Borrower should have funds to begin initial repairs
- Draw fee is $150 per draw
- No inspection fee
- Improvements must be inspected prior to draw being issued
- Proof of paid receipts and invoices must be provided
- Final draw will not be funded until the project is 100% complete
- If building permits are open, borrower may be required to get approvals or pass inspection before draw is issued